The Partnership for the Future of Learning is dedicated to an affirmative, evidence-based vision of a remodeled education system.
The Partnership for the Future of Learning emerged organically out of a EFSG working group and has evolved into a growing network of thought leaders, educators, advocates and funders. Since 2015, the Partnership has coalesced around a powerful vision and set of values.
The Partnership network is dedicated to an affirmative, evidence-based vision of a remodeled education system where:
- Learning is meaningful. Students achieve deeper learning outcomes through student-centered approaches and structures.
- Public education is modernized. Schools and public systems are renovated and resourced to deliver meaningful learning for every student, readying all for effective participation in a diverse democracy and evolving economy.
- Communities and educators are powerful. Local communities, students and educators have voice in shaping and governing their education systems, so that public schools are reaffirmed as essential and strong cornerstones of every community.
Who We Work With
- Bay & Paul Foundations
- Ford Foundation
- Grable Foundation
- Walter & Elise Haas Fund
- Edward W. Hazen Foundation
- William & Flora Hewlett Foundation
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- National Public Education Support Fund
- NEA Foundation
- Nellie Mae Education Foundation
- Panta Rhea Foundation
- Sandler Foundation
- Schott Foundation
- Southern Education Foundation
- Stuart Foundation
2021 Steering Committee Partners
- Shaun Adamec, Adamec Communications
- Saa’un Bell, Californians for Justice
- Daaiyah Bilal-Threats, NEA
- Renee Blahuta, W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Keron Blair, Alliance to Reclaim Our Schools
- Vivian Chang, Sandler Foundation
- Nick Donohue, Nellie Mae Education Foundation
- Cyrus Driver, Partnership for the Future of Learning
- Roberta Furger, Learning Policy Institute
- Frank L. Gettridge, National Public Education Support Fund
- Jaime Koppel, Communities for Just Schools Fund
- David Rattray, Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
- Kwesi Rollins, Institute for Educational Leadership
- Warren Simmons, National Education Policy Center
- Gloria Totten, Public Leadership Institute
- Delia Arellano-Weddleton, Nellie Mae Education Foundation
- Khalif Williams, Bay and Paul Foundations